- School Funding Gets a Boost
Oklahoma schools are receiving their allocation for the new fiscal year, and districts are receiv... read more
- Coburn schedules town hall
U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. has announced he be in Bartlesville as part of his final series of ... read more
- Accident in Bartlesville
One man is dead after an accident involving a brush hog. Two men were mowing a field underneath e... read more
- Pawhuska To Receive Funds For Streetscape Projects
Funding has now become available for the first phase of Pawhuska’s Streetscape beautificati... read more
- Pawhuska City Attorney Due In Court Over DUI Incident
On Wednesday, the Pawhuska city attorney, Jesse J. Worten III, was to appear in Municipal Court o... read more
- Pawhuska Car Accident Sends Five To Hospital
Four people were injured with two being lifeflighted to St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa after a car... read more
Book Signing at Osage Tribal Museum
Bikers Against Child Abuse 12th Annual Kid's Fest
"July New Moon" Day Hikes
Stewart Named Boys Basketball Coach
Clent Stewart has been named Bartlesville High School boys basketball coach. Stewart will take the reins from longtime head coach Tim Bart who stepped down earlier this month. Stewart is familiar with the Bartlesville program as he served as Bart’s assistant for two ...
view all sports stories »
- Annual RADIO Auction - Saturday, July 26 at Washington County Fairgrounds
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Spavinaw Police Chief Arrested On Lewd Molestatio...
- Tulsa Man Uses Boxing To Give Kids 'Fighting Chan...
- Tulsa City Council Looking At Cost Of City Hall
- Brady District Prepared For Center Of The Univers...
- Southeast Oklahoma Casino Looks To Become 'Family...
- Oklahoma Man Conquers Baseball, Hot Dog Challenge
- 17-Year-Old Arrested In Connection With Muskogee ...
- Former OSU Football Star Justin Blackmon Arrested...
- Same Drugs Used In Controversial Oklahoma, Arizon...
- BSkyB to Buy German, Italian Sister Firms
- New-Home Slowdown Pressures Recovery
- American, United Plan Buybacks
- GM's Profit Tumbles 80/a>
- Wall Street Takes a Shine to Argentine Bonds
- Danone Still Hurt by Scare
- U.K. Equities Take the Limelight
- Anglo American Triples Profit
- McDonald's Japan Stops All China Chicken Sales