- Bartlesville Chamber Announces Board Slate
The Bartlesville Regional Chamber of Commerce's Nominating Committee has proposed a slate of ... read more
- GOP Opposition to Native American Museum
After nearly two decades and $95 million already spent, supporters of planned Native American mus... read more
- Commissioners Pass Resolution
The Nowata County Commissioners Monday morning approved a resolution on the county wide trash off... read more
- School Board To Act On Make Up Days
The Nowata School Board will consider a plan on how to make up days missed from school because of... read more
- Washington County Livestock Show Concludes
The 33rd-annual Washington County Jr. Livestock Show concluded Saturday night with the premium au... read more
- Main Street Finalists Announced
The Oklahoma Main Street Center announced the finalists for 20 competitive awards and four are fr... read more
Community Eventsview all »
Harding and SWOSU Claim GAC Title
Harding University claimed the men's Great American Conference title Sunday afternoon with a 93-86 double overtime victory over Henderson State while Southwestern Oklahoma State University won the women's championship defeating top seed Harding University 78-74. ...
view all sports stories »
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSINGS
- Taste of Home Cooking School
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Police: Amber Alert Canceled, Four-Year-Old...
- OHP Investigates After Car Hits Beggs School Bus ...
- Two Earthquakes Recorded in Payne County
- State Lawmakers Fight ODOT On Sale Of Public Rail...
- Deputies: Roommate Confessed To Killing Chouteau ...
- Oklahoma Woman Accused Of Beating Up Elderly Man ...
- Oklahoma Judge Won't Take Up Execution Challenge
- Police Identify Person Of Interest In Midtown Tul...
- Search Continues For Missing Malaysia Airline Pla...
- Chiquita-Fyffes Merger Creates New Top Banana
- Deal Near for ISS
- Blackstone, TPG Prepare Bid for Gates Global
- U.S. Stocks Drop on Weak China Data
- China Weakens Yuan by Largest Degree Since '12
- ECB Official Rejects Inflation Criticism
- Bundesbank Criticizes Fed's Bank Rules
- Sides Clash Over Proposed Trading Rule
- Former Lehman Investigator to Lead GM Recall Prob...